Friday, July 23, 2021

Foodie Friday : Sampling Fast Food World Cuisine is a Fun Do!

Found this site called Delhi-Fun-Dos. As you probably guessed by the name, it's about fun things you can do in Delhi. Well, I know that the likelihood that I will ever travel to India is somewhere on my life's timeline between “slim chance” and "never gonna happen!"
But we can all travel the world online via the world wide web and so I visited Delhi and guess what I found?  Wendy's!!

My behavior is so typical American.   Right?  Travel around the world and what do we look for when we land in another country?  Same thing we have back home.  Duh!
Not true of me.  I really do want to experience the life and culture of the people in a land different from my own.  But as soon as I got to the site I saw the article about Wendy's.  Couldn't help it!  I was curious!
We only have a bazillion Wendys fast-food restaurants in America but saw the link and had to take a peek!   I'm thinking:

Wendys is on a “Fun Do List” of things to do in Delhi?

So I read the article and now I'm upset! I'm upset because we don't Paneer delight in our Wendys restaurants here in Texas.

I think every once in a while, our restaurants should offer, even if for “for a limited time only”, a taste of a popular dish from another country.

It's a great way to encourage food diversity and an appreciation for world cuisine and global flavors.
What do you think?
Is this idea doable?

Sampling global flavors is undeniably a great fun do! :)

* * *
Reference:
Delhifundos. "Wendys – Delicious Burgers and More…." DelhiFunDoscom. N.p., 21 Jan. 2017. Web. 26 Jan. 2017. ( http://delhi-fun-dos.com/wendys-delicious-burgers-and-more/ ).
Image credit for Wendys logo:  By http://www.wendys.com/fr-ca/food/nutrition.pdf, Fair use, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?curid=38723049
♦ ♦ ♦

Previous #FoodieFriday posts?


No comments:

Post a Comment

About the Blog Publisher

My photo
Work-at-home professional since 2007.

***

Treathyl Fox aka Cmoneyspinner – Home Business Entrepreneur.  Think. Dream. Focus. Believe in yourself? Hire yourself! Be your own boss! Do it! Self-employed and loving it!   ♦ DISCLOSURE: In compliance with FTC rules and guidelines, be advised that some links shared via my my websites and blogs might contain affiliate referral links which means commissions might be earned if product sales resulted from your click-through to the vendor’s website. Contact or Connect via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Tumblr, HUBPages, or Medium.