Friday, November 25, 2022

Foodie Friday : Happy Holidays! Who Wants Egg Nog?

Just creating this blog post as an excuse to share a pretty picture. In my house, a few of my kids really love eggnog. Funny because in the family I grew up in, I only remember one of my siblings making sure that there was eggnog to be served around Christmas time.  

December 24th is National EggNog Day!



I never make eggnog. If I do buy it or if my son buys it, we don't have a particular brand.  We get whatever is in the store.

Eggnog?  It's like fruitcake.  You either love it or you hate it. Sharing some links to eggnog recipes you may want to try and/or suggested brands you may want to buy.

And remember.
Alcoholic drinks become non-alcoholic drinks when you don't add the alcoholic beverage to the recipe! So if like the recipe but you don't want the alcohol, just don't put it in there!


If you have a recipe, would you care to share it?































♦ ♦ ♦

Previous #FoodieFriday posts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About the Blog Publisher

My photo
Work-at-home professional since 2007.

***

Treathyl Fox aka Cmoneyspinner – Home Business Entrepreneur.  Think. Dream. Focus. Believe in yourself? Hire yourself! Be your own boss! Do it! Self-employed and loving it!   ♦ DISCLOSURE: In compliance with FTC rules and guidelines, be advised that some links shared via my my websites and blogs might contain affiliate referral links which means commissions might be earned if product sales resulted from your click-through to the vendor’s website. Contact or Connect via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Tumblr, HUBPages, or Medium.