Thursday, July 29, 2021

My Favorite Fun Food: Pudding!

Hello!  Thank you so much for visiting my foodie blog.  Was it the word "pudding" that tempted you here?  LOL.  Food Ways is just one of the places on the web where I publish or have published content about my love for food.    

Virily.com is a social blogging community and I have published content there on a wide range of topics.  One of those topics is food!  One of my favorite post series is called "Irresistible Fun Food".  I shared about 20 posts in this series.  Sharing a link to my post about pudding.  Enjoy!


Pudding goes on my list for fun food, thanks to Jell-O’s creation of instant pudding.  In my circles, mention pudding and folks just want to know if they’re being offered banana pudding or chocolate pudding.  No surprise that if you search for pudding recipes on Twitter, the first few recipes that pop up are banana and chocolate.

After that, there is rice pudding or bread pudding.  The recipes for these are not instant.  I will admit that I was never a fan of old-fashioned rice pudding but the way the Indians make it gave me second thoughts.  I do like the old-fashioned bread pudding because my mom used to bake it with old bread and raisins.  It was very filling.


These are the common puddings (or rather the puddings that I know about). When it comes to pudding there are some cooks or chefs who use ingredients that never crossed my mind like persimmon or tiramisu.

♦  Click through to continue reading and view additional content:

Irresistible Fun Food: Pudding


No comments:

Post a Comment

About the Blog Publisher

My photo
Work-at-home professional since 2007.

***

Treathyl Fox aka Cmoneyspinner – Home Business Entrepreneur.  Think. Dream. Focus. Believe in yourself? Hire yourself! Be your own boss! Do it! Self-employed and loving it!   ♦ DISCLOSURE: In compliance with FTC rules and guidelines, be advised that some links shared via my my websites and blogs might contain affiliate referral links which means commissions might be earned if product sales resulted from your click-through to the vendor’s website. Contact or Connect via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Tumblr, HUBPages, or Medium.