Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Celebrities Who are Vegan

It's the New Year.  Everybody is thinking about making changes to their diet.  Right?  Well!   Most people are thinking that.  Sharing a link to an interesting article.

Plant-Based and Loving It! Here Are 50 Celebrities Who Went #Vegan (and MightInspire You to Do the Same)

vegan celebrities

Frankly, I could never become vegan. But I have cut down on meat and I am eating lots more fruits and veggies these days. I don't know about where you live but Where I live food prices are going up and the grocery store shelves are kind of bare. You could say my change in diet was simply adapting to whatever food is available and reasonably priced.

The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends eating a minimum of 400g of fruit and vegetables a day to lower the risk of serious health problems. They say you should eat That's 5 portions of fruit and vegetables per day. A portion of fruit or vegetables is 80g.


** Do you follow the “5 a Day” rule? 

This year I am going to try to DRINK my fruits and veggies, using my blender and making smoothies.


** Do you have a favorite healthy drink recipe?











No comments:

Post a Comment

About the Blog Publisher

My photo
Work-at-home professional since 2007.

***

Treathyl Fox aka Cmoneyspinner – Home Business Entrepreneur.  Think. Dream. Focus. Believe in yourself? Hire yourself! Be your own boss! Do it! Self-employed and loving it!   ♦ DISCLOSURE: In compliance with FTC rules and guidelines, be advised that some links shared via my my websites and blogs might contain affiliate referral links which means commissions might be earned if product sales resulted from your click-through to the vendor’s website. Contact or Connect via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Tumblr, HUBPages, or Medium.