Friday, August 19, 2022

Food Blurb: Sharing a Soup Recipe That Soup Lovers Will Love

The classical music composer Ludwig van Beethoven once said “Only the pure in heart can make a good soup.”

Do you believe that soup is good food?  I do!  I also believe it's a food of love for families and having a pure heart when you make it for those you love, no doubt adds substantially to the flavor.

In a previous post I shared information about miso, which is a key ingredient in Japanese cuisine.  You can it ready-made off the grocery store shelf or make your own.

Some say the reason the Japanese live so long is because miso is an integral part of their diet. Maybe. Maybe not. I also read that soup should be an important of one's daily diet. They say you should eat a bowl of soup every day. I'm OK with that dietary advice. Even though January is National Soup Month, I could eat soup every month of the year, whether the weather is hot or cold. And I don't mean cold soups, because I'm not really a fan of cold soup. But if I was given only one hot bowl of soup every day to survive off, I could totally do that and be content. 

For me, the best part of any soup is … THE BROTH! 

You could have all kinds of ingredients in a soup … meat or no meat. But if the broth is tasteless, the soup is useless. The broth is all about comfort. Don't you think so? 

That's why I know this recipe which I am sharing is awesome! The ingredients for the broth are: “garlic, ginger, scallions, toasted sesame oil, miso and fermented chile paste”. 

How could you not love this soup? LOL. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About the Blog Publisher

My photo
Work-at-home professional since 2007.

***

Treathyl Fox aka Cmoneyspinner – Home Business Entrepreneur.  Think. Dream. Focus. Believe in yourself? Hire yourself! Be your own boss! Do it! Self-employed and loving it!   ♦ DISCLOSURE: In compliance with FTC rules and guidelines, be advised that some links shared via my my websites and blogs might contain affiliate referral links which means commissions might be earned if product sales resulted from your click-through to the vendor’s website. Contact or Connect via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Tumblr, HUBPages, or Medium.