Wednesday, November 1, 2023

World Cuisine : Potatoes or Rice? Rice! It Has Jewels!!

Potatoes are wonderful food.  There is no limit to the recipes for preparing them.  But if one were to ask me about rice.  I would say the same thing.  If someone were to ask me to choose between a potato dish and a rice dish, I would have to go with this rice dish.  How could I resist?  It so pretty and exotic!  Plus.  It has jewels!

Persian Jeweled Rice is a spectacular rice pilaf topped with colorful gem-like fruits and nuts ~ this popular wedding dish is a celebration in itself!




More rice dishes you'll love just as much!

This rice dish has cranberries is a perfect American Thanksgiving side dish. Don't you think so? 

PERSIAN CRANBERRY RICE PILAF | littlespicejar.com




Rosh Hashanah Sweet Basmati Rice with Carrots & Raisins | mayihavethatrecipe.com




Your Kids Are Going To LOVE These 4 Fried Rice Ideas | buzzfeed.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

About the Blog Publisher

My photo
Work-at-home professional since 2007.

***

Treathyl Fox aka Cmoneyspinner – Home Business Entrepreneur.  Think. Dream. Focus. Believe in yourself? Hire yourself! Be your own boss! Do it! Self-employed and loving it!   ♦ DISCLOSURE: In compliance with FTC rules and guidelines, be advised that some links shared via my my websites and blogs might contain affiliate referral links which means commissions might be earned if product sales resulted from your click-through to the vendor’s website. Contact or Connect via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Tumblr, HUBPages, or Medium.