Thursday, October 1, 2020

A Good Cookbook is Never Out of of Season

When I was a newlywed (over 40 years ago), I was also a newbie at my job and my boss stopped by my desk one time just for general conversation.  That's what I thought.  I didn't realize that she was talking to me just to get an idea of what would make a really good Christmas gift for me.  She was also new at the job and wanted to make a good impression with her staff.  We were not allowed to give her gifts because she was our superior.  But she could get us gifts because we were her subordinates.  

Guess what she gave me for Christmas?  A cookbook!  It was the perfect gift for me.  I loved it and used it for years.  Based on that experience, I always say "a good cookbook is never out of season".  It's a practical gift idea for newlyweds, college students, aspiring chefs, etc. for the holiday season, a season of the year, or any other season. 


Here are some suggested cookbooks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About the Blog Publisher

My photo
Work-at-home professional since 2007.

***

Treathyl Fox aka Cmoneyspinner – Home Business Entrepreneur.  Think. Dream. Focus. Believe in yourself? Hire yourself! Be your own boss! Do it! Self-employed and loving it!   ♦ DISCLOSURE: In compliance with FTC rules and guidelines, be advised that some links shared via my my websites and blogs might contain affiliate referral links which means commissions might be earned if product sales resulted from your click-through to the vendor’s website. Contact or Connect via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Tumblr, HUBPages, or Medium.