Monday, August 22, 2022

What Kind of Broth Do You Use in Your Ramen Noodles?

Ramen noodle, the instant noodle that the whole world now loves to eat, was invented by Momofuku Ando (1910 - 2007), a Taiwanese-Japanese inventor in Japan. It was first marketed in 1958 by his company, Nissin. Incredible! I can't remember exactly when I started eating Ramen noodles. I think it was in the 90s. I could get 5 packages for a dollar at the grocery store. I could eat a package every day. That's 20 cents for a meal. Why not?

At first I just followed the package directions and ate them that way. Later on I learned you could add meats, vegetables, eggs, etc. and come up with all kinds of recipe variations.

My favorite addition to Ramen noodles is cabbage; preferably bok choy; and also mushrooms. My daughter likes to add a bolied egg to the broth.


The broth! That's another thing I like about eating Ramen noodles. I prefer chicken broth. My daughter likes beef broth. This recipe makes a broth out of black tea and ginger. Interesting. I never even thought to change the broth flavor ... UNTIL NOW!

RamenRecipe (Made with Black Tea + Ginger Broth!) - Fit Foodie Finds

No comments:

Post a Comment

About the Blog Publisher

My photo
Work-at-home professional since 2007.

***

Treathyl Fox aka Cmoneyspinner – Home Business Entrepreneur.  Think. Dream. Focus. Believe in yourself? Hire yourself! Be your own boss! Do it! Self-employed and loving it!   ♦ DISCLOSURE: In compliance with FTC rules and guidelines, be advised that some links shared via my my websites and blogs might contain affiliate referral links which means commissions might be earned if product sales resulted from your click-through to the vendor’s website. Contact or Connect via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Tumblr, HUBPages, or Medium.