Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Food Blog Spotlight : Sam's Place ~ Old and New Family Recipes

Sam Monaco publishes a food blog sharing awesome photos and recipes of scrumptious food that he makes himself. Visit his blog to find recipes for:
  • Appetizers/Snacks
  • Main Dishes/Grilling
  • Soups/Salads/Sandwiches
  • Pasta
  • Desserts/Cookies/Candy

Why would anybody like this blog?  Because it's just good old-fashioned home cooking.  Nothing overly fancy or ostentatious.  It's everyday family-style hearty and comforting food.  The blog's tagline reads "Old and new family recipes prepared with the most delicious and fresh ingredients."



I publish a food magazine via Flipboard ~ My I Like Eating Channel. A few of Sam's blog posts are circulated via my magazine. I'm doubling the fun and resharing content from Sam's Place that was flipped first to my foodie magazine. Enjoy!



Baked Butter Garlic Chicken Wings

These baked butter garlic chicken wings made the perfect game day treat last week. You don't have to wait for a game day to enjoy these. Serve these for a nice appetizer or snack at your next party or just a snack for the family. It's no secret that I'm a huge fan of garlic.


Italian Peasant Soup

We are certainly in the cold season now, and when it gets cold outside we like our soups. There is nothing better than serving your family a hearty and healthy bowl of soup. I like all kinds of soups, especially in the winter months, which happens to last a long time in here in Western New York.

Cast Iron Skillet Pork Chops

It's winter here in Western New York, and there is nothing better to get you through those cold days than some good fashioned comfort food. I decided to make some cast iron skillet pork chops. This is another quick and easy meal to put on the table after a long day at work.

Glazed Lemon Almond Biscotti

Every year my cousin sends me a box of fresh lemons from his backyard lemon trees in Arizona. So, I put them to good use with these Glazed Lemon Almond Biscotti. The lemon and almond are a delicious combination of flavors for biscotti. If you're not a fan of almond flavor you can leave it out.

Poor Man's Pizza My Grandmother's Recipe

Poor Man's Pizza, another recipe passed down from my grandmother. I really don't know why my grandmother called this poor man's pizza, I never asked. I learned how to make this by watching her. Although my grandmother made it best, isn't that always the case? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About the Blog Publisher

My photo
Work-at-home professional since 2007.

***

Treathyl Fox aka Cmoneyspinner – Home Business Entrepreneur.  Think. Dream. Focus. Believe in yourself? Hire yourself! Be your own boss! Do it! Self-employed and loving it!   ♦ DISCLOSURE: In compliance with FTC rules and guidelines, be advised that some links shared via my my websites and blogs might contain affiliate referral links which means commissions might be earned if product sales resulted from your click-through to the vendor’s website. Contact or Connect via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Tumblr, HUBPages, or Medium.