Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Food Gift Baskets Are Perfect for Holiday Gift-Giving

The holiday season is upon us and I for one am very content to share a few precious moments with family and friends. It is not necessary to give me a gift. However … if you want to make me happy for the holidays, you can give me a cheese gift basket. Several years ago my brother gave my husband and me a basket for Christmas and we thoroughly enjoyed all of the tasty cheeses. 

Image credit


You can buy gift baskets that are ready-made or make a basket yourself. If you want to make a gift basket and you are not sure which cheese to pick, you can follow the advice published by Serious Eats or Taste Atlas.

REFERENCES:

* * *

Me personally, I like gouda, gruyere, extra sharp cheddar, Greek feta, and Camembert. But I would be more than happy to try any of those other cheeses recommended on these lists.

Of course, I know a cheese gift basket is kind of expensive. But it's just a suggestion to get you thinking about all the various types of gift baskets you can put together and give to family and friends.

For example, do you have a friend who is a cocoa or coffee or tea lover? Or a friend who likes various sorts of jellies and jams? You can choose a theme like … chili fixings or ingredients for Italian or Mexican food. Making gift baskets is fun. They don't have to be edible gifts either. (I just like receiving gourmet food baskets!) The items don't even have to be in a straw basket. Gift baskets can be very personalized and unique. You can give one to an individual, a couple, or a family. And of course … they come from the heart.

How to Make Easy Fancy Gift Basket



Original content source

No comments:

Post a Comment

About the Blog Publisher

My photo
Work-at-home professional since 2007.

***

Treathyl Fox aka Cmoneyspinner – Home Business Entrepreneur.  Think. Dream. Focus. Believe in yourself? Hire yourself! Be your own boss! Do it! Self-employed and loving it!   ♦ DISCLOSURE: In compliance with FTC rules and guidelines, be advised that some links shared via my my websites and blogs might contain affiliate referral links which means commissions might be earned if product sales resulted from your click-through to the vendor’s website. Contact or Connect via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Tumblr, HUBPages, or Medium.