Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Sharing Info About Herbs and Spices in a Social Community

Noise.Cash is a new social community very much like Twitter.  Whereas Twitter has Lists.  Noise.Cash has Chambers and/or Channels where you can organize your content.  I created an Herbs and Spices Chamber on Noise.Cash where I share links and/or write short posts.  The content below is republished from my NC Chamber.

Curry Bible
Image credit:  Amazon.com
  • My 1st post in the NC Herbs and Spices Chamber is about curry.

    Please be advised that I am not a professional chef, professional food blogger or any kind of expert. I just enjoy eating and experimenting with different herbs and spices because they can make an incredible difference in the taste of foods that I have been eating all of my life.

    Another wonderful benefit of herbs and spices is that they have healing properties. Prevention.com is a website that publishes reliable healthcare information. This article lists “25 Healing Herbs You Can Use Every Day”.

    I confess that many of these medicinal plants I know nothing about. However, there are a few on the list I have tried. One of them is GINGER.  I love ginger! When you read about its health benefits, I can speak from personal experience, it's true! You can make a tea with ginger or you can use it to season your food, including desserts. Either way it's good!


    Read.Cash and Noise.Cash are partner sites. I published an article on Read.Cash about ginger.

    The Chinese and the Indians use ginger in many of their recipes. “Ginger first appeared in the southern parts of the ancient China. From there, it spread to India, Maluku Islands (so-called Spice Islands), rest of the Asia and West Africa. Europe saw ginger for the first time in the 1st century when the ancient Romans traded with the India.” (SOURCE).

    You can use ginger, fresh or in powder form. You can buy the ginger root, cut it up, and freeze until you are ready to use. One of my favorite dinner recipes is Ginger Chicken.

    Ginger Chicken - Authentic Chinese in30 Minutes! | The Woks of Life

    ginger

    Do you have a favorite recipe ~ food or drink ~ that has curry or ginger as a key ingredient?

    Looking for foodie friends? Have fun finding and sharing food-related content on Noise.Cash. It's a global social community. The PLUS is that you can make friends and earn Bitcoin Cash$.




    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    About the Blog Publisher

    My photo
    Work-at-home professional since 2007.

    ***

    Treathyl Fox aka Cmoneyspinner – Home Business Entrepreneur.  Think. Dream. Focus. Believe in yourself? Hire yourself! Be your own boss! Do it! Self-employed and loving it!   ♦ DISCLOSURE: In compliance with FTC rules and guidelines, be advised that some links shared via my my websites and blogs might contain affiliate referral links which means commissions might be earned if product sales resulted from your click-through to the vendor’s website. Contact or Connect via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Tumblr, HUBPages, or Medium.