Friday, June 9, 2023

Food Blurb: Substitute Turkey for Pork?

Have you ever tried JENNIE-O® turkey products?

Lots of people love to eat ham or bacon. But these are usually pork meats and there are lots of people with special dietary requirements who can not eat pork!  This is a huge diet change for people like me. I really missed the taste of ham or bacon until I discovered turkey ham and turkey bacon.  If you have enjoyed eating ham or bacon but you can no longer indulge, try JENNIE-O® turkey products. The taste is very similar to pork only it really is made from turkey, a healthier poultry choice.

I have been this using pork substitute for over 10 years.

But you don't have to have a special diet. Taste these products and you will love them! Visit the official website and find lots nd lots of recipes.

I like to cut up the turkey ham in chunks and put the ingredient in my bean soups. Use the turkey bacon for the traditional BLT sandwich (BLT=bacon, lettuce, and tomato).

If you can not find in your local grocery store, it is sold on Amazon.

***

Original source



No comments:

Post a Comment

About the Blog Publisher

My photo
Work-at-home professional since 2007.

***

Treathyl Fox aka Cmoneyspinner – Home Business Entrepreneur.  Think. Dream. Focus. Believe in yourself? Hire yourself! Be your own boss! Do it! Self-employed and loving it!   ♦ DISCLOSURE: In compliance with FTC rules and guidelines, be advised that some links shared via my my websites and blogs might contain affiliate referral links which means commissions might be earned if product sales resulted from your click-through to the vendor’s website. Contact or Connect via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Tumblr, HUBPages, or Medium.